Materials Important for Brief Business Information
Brochures are a sophisticated way to portray your company’s products and services. A key sales element of any marketing campaign, there’s no better way to promote your company than with a brief overview of your products and services. Brochures are used to inform current or potential clients of the essential information for you and your business. Brochures are good for numerous occasions whether it be used as a simple handout, a takeaway, after a presentation, or for a trade show, etc. Brochures are a very effective and organized way to share all the important information that businesses want their target customers to know about them.
Types of Brochures We Print
Brochures come in many different shapes and sizes to fit business’s needs. Kwik-Print offers the following guidelines to creating your own custom print brochure:
- The most popular sizes customers order are 6” x 9”, 8.5" x 11", 8.5" x 14", 9" x 12", and 11" x 17", but Kwik-Print can customize any size that a business prefers.
- There are numerous paper stocks to choose from including gloss, uncoated, recycled, and matte. You can choose from cover or text weights.
- Use a current template or come up with your very own design. Kwik-Print can print in 1-color, 2-color or full 4 color printing.
- Organized informational text, pictures and graphics send the right message for customers to learn more quickly and easily about your business.
- There are many folding options to change up the way a brochure looks including half fold, tri-fold, z-fold, open gate fold, double parallel fold, and accordion fold.
Brochures are a great marketing material because it allows the customer to be able to see, feel, and take the brochures with them to reference at a later time. Then, get ready to kick off the sales process with custom presentation folders to offer along with your brochures.
Put Direct Information into the Hands of Your Target Customer with Unique Brochures. Start Printing Today!